Over the last week or so I’ve gotten a lot of questions about Every Single One…
1. Is it long? No. 97 pages (hardcopy) and it’s an easy read.
2. Is it just for college students? No. Here is what one reader has to say:
“I finished the book with a hunger for college ministry, to invite college students over for dinner and invest in their lives. The personal stories provide such a genuine touch; they are funny but also capture your heart. I found myself pulled into the stories, like I was right there when it happened. Mike provides such a compelling argument as to why college students are among the most important people in your church. His passion is clear and convincing. This is a book that anyone can and should read” – Melinda Gordon
3. Where can I buy it? It will be released on Amazon Kindle on April 25. Any smartphone or ipad can download the book through the Amazon app.
4. How much will it cost? 2.99$. It’s important to me to keep the cost low. Especially for college students.
5. Can I get a hardcopy? Glad you asked! It was just going to be an ebook, but due to popular demand I will be placing an order for hardcopies. They will be a bit more expensive (about 8$).
* If you are interested in ordering copies for your church/college group/small group let me know and I can get you some hardcopies.
6. When will it be released? April 25!
FINALLY: HOW CAN YOU GET A FREE HARDCOPY BEFORE ANYONE ELSE?
1. Share this blog on facebook/twitter (tag me in it so I know you shared it) & I will enter you in a drawing to win a free copy!
2. Subscribe to this blog (click “follow” above) or my book release newsletter (click here) and you will be entered to win a free copy.
So, if you are a new subscriber AND you share this blog you have TWO chances to win a book before anyone else.