I am excited to announce the completion of my first book, “Every Single One”, about the relationship between the church and the college students. At first glance that may or may not sound too interesting to you so let me give you a list of why you should read this book…
- It’s Funny. If you aren’t laughing you aren’t learning. Hear about the time a butterfly almost put me in the hospital and when I inadvertently cussed at a pastor’s six-year-old son.
- It’s Personal. Chapters are broken up by personal stories shared by individuals who have been impacted by college ministry. Even though I wrote the book, this is my favorite part.
- Nudity. I didn’t realize it until my editors pointed it out, but there are more than a couple naked moments. They changed the language of one story to make it more “Christian appropriate”. Can you figure out which one?
- It’s Short. Say what you have to say & shut up.
- It’s Important. The college campus needs the church and the church needs college students. If you are a member of either then this book is for you.
“Every Single One” will be releasing in mid-April! Until then, you can sign up with my weekly email newsletter…
Subscribe now and be the first to receive an early release of a chapter of “Every Single One”! Share my announcement newsletter and you will receive a free song from Awestruck Worship (thanks guys)!